2805 J STREET
WOUND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
WHAT TO EXPECT
Dr. Youker’s addition to the practice offers several benefits, including:
• Almost immediate availability for Mohs micrographic surgery appointments
• Easy “add-on” surgery appointments for difficult tumors or special circumstances
• Access to Mohs surgery Monday through Friday
• Saturday Mohs appointments to increase availability
• Along with Mohs micrographic surgery, Dr. Youker will also offer appointments for difficult general dermatologic surgery, including a special interest in nail surgery. She also has an interest in the management of solid organ transplant patients.
Dr. Youker and Dr. Fazio have in combination treated over 35,000 tumors spanning the whole spectrum of different types of skin cancer, including all types of melanomas. We continue to be one of only a select few Mohs practices in the country that offers the use of Mart-I immunostains for state of the art treatment of melanomas, especially for melanoma in situ, lentigo maligna, amelanotic melanoma and any melanoma on sun-exposed skin. Currently, we are treating over 130 melanomas annually and, with the addition of Dr. Youker, we now offer an expanded availability for easier and more efficient treatment by Mohs micrographic surgery. We have established a superb group of colleagues from many other specialties to assist with difficult cases which may require a multispecialty approach.